- This event has passed.
Finding Business Value in Modernizing IT Workflows and Identity Management – Featuring FDU & Okta
November 19, 2020 from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Effective access to applications and data is essential to the performance of every organization. As the number of applications and platforms we use every day continues to grow, IT teams are burdened with the challenge of securely managing access for users. In this session, we’ll review how a modern identity management solution can streamline account provisioning and access for users across a wide spectrum of applications, improving IT operations and user satisfaction, and saving your organization time and money in the process.
- How modern identity management platforms deliver secure access to the right users at the right time.
- How effective identity management can unite on-premise and cloud applications for seamless access
- How multi-factor authentication provides security and ease of access
Plus, you’ll hear from the IT team at Fairleigh Dickinson University as they share their journey to IT modernization. FDU is working with Okta to enhance security and streamline the account provisioning/deprovisioning process, and is already seeing a positive impact on IT operations, IT budget, and user satisfaction.
- Kevin Bresser, Director of Higher Education, Okta
- Christopher Robley, Director of Systems, Fairleigh Dickinson University