Chances are your institution isn’t maximizing the value of its ERP investment. Edge’s ERP Assessment and Modernization Program helps colleges and universities optimize their current ERP usage to deliver better efficiency for the institution and improved outcomes for students as a result of system performance.
This comprehensive assessment covers all functional areas across the institution ⎼ from admissions to HR to payroll ⎼ and delivers the following outcomes:
- Identifies underutilized ERP components
- Recommends process changes to improve alignment with ERP capabilities
- Highlights gaps in knowledge and/or reporting between departments
- Identifies staff training needs to improve ERP usage
- Reveals integration issues between your ERP and third-party applications
Based on assessment findings, Edge will work with your team to implement an ERP optimization strategy, including:
- Business process reengineering to take full advantage of ERP capabilities
- Optimized system workflows and streamlined access
- Guided training to improve ERP adoption and usage
- Consultation on how your institution can achieve true digital transformation by moving your ERP to the cloud
The ERP Assessment and Modernization Program may be procured through our consortium purchasing platform, EdgeMarket. It’s available for Edge members and non-members alike.
TALK WITH EDGE
Schedule a Zoom meeting with our ERP experts to learn more about this program. It’s also an opportunity for us to learn about your needs and determine whether this solution is a good fit