- This event has passed.
NJEdge Member AWS Summits
July 19, 2018 - July 20, 2018
Join Amazon Web Services and NJEdge experts for a strategic summit focused on helping your institution optimize the use of AWS. Only 2 meeting slots are available, so register today.
AWS Summits will touch on:
- AWS use cases – learn how New Jersey higher education institutions are already using AWS to administer services such as Banner and other ERP systems, LMS systems, and cloud-based infrastructure
- Strategic discussions about how your institution currently leverages AWS, and how to optimize that usage
- Learn about the possibilities of leveraging VMware on AWS
- AWS for Research – Optimizing AWS for research at your institution
- AWS Research Grants – A review of AWS Cloud Grants and matching with NIH & NSF
- The ability to leverage AWS Educate resources to structure student and faculty programs
- Additional member-requested topics to tailor the conversation to institution-specific AWS capabilities and benefits
Available Summit Dates & Times:
July 19 – 9AM(now fully booked) July 19 – 1PM(now fully booked) July 20 – 9AM(now fully booked)
- July 20 – 1PM
NJEdge Member AWS Summits will be scheduled to take place at NJEdge headquarters on the NJIT campus in Newark, NJ, with the option to conference in additional institution team members via Zoom meeting.
Once you schedule your Summit, an NJEdge representative will connect with you to explore details and any specific discussion topics you’d like to include in the meeting.Register Now